*** AGENDA ***
Tuesday, April 18, 2017
START TIME 6:30 p.m.
1. Disclosure of pecuniary interest
2. Staff Reports.
3. Committee Reports.
4. Resolution: Adopt the minutes of the meeting held April 4, 2017.
5. By-Law: Stop up, close and sell a part of the Original Shore Road Allowance – Taylor.
6. By-Law: Deem part of Registered Plan M428 not to be a registered plan of subdivision – Turcotte.
7. Resolution: Appoint members to Ad-Hoc Canada 150th Celebration Committee.
8. Final 2017 Budget Review.
10. Accounts to pay.
11. Other business.
12. Closed Session: Litigation or potential litigation, including matters before administrative tribunals, affecting the municipality or local board.
13. By-Law: Confirming Proceedings of Council.
Attachments: April 4, 2017 meeting minutes.
**Council meetings are held at the Township Office, 45 Beatty Street, Nipissing.