*** AGENDA ***
Tuesday, April 6, 2021
**START TIME 6:30 p.m.**
1. Disclosure of pecuniary interest.
2. Staff Reports.
3. Committee Reports.
4. Resolution: Adopt the minutes of the meeting held March 23, 2021.
5. Resolution: Declaration as per Section 262(1) of the Municipal Act, 2001.
6. Resolution: Authorizing entering into a Fire Safety Grant Transfer Payment Agreement.
7. Resolution: Designating Budgeted Support for Broadband Wireless opportunities.
8. By-Law: 2021 Tax Ratios.
9. By-Law: 2021 Tax Rates and 2021 Budget.
10. Review Proposed Trailer By-Law.
11. Resolution: Approve April 2021 Newsletter for circulation.
12. Closed Session: b) personal matters about an identifiable individual, including municipal or local board employees.
14. Accounts to pay.
15. By-Law: Confirming Proceedings of Council.
Attachments: March 23, 2021 meeting minutes.
**In response to the Provincially declared Health Emergency, COVID-19, Council meetings will take place at the Township of Nipissing Community Centre, 2381 Highway 654, providing the appropriate space for Social Distancing. There are limited spaces for guests, please pre-register with the Township Office if you would like to attend the public meeting.