*** AGENDA ***
Tuesday, August 11, 2020
**START TIME 6:30 p.m.**
Meeting will take place at the
Township of Nipissing Community Centre
2381 Highway 654
1. Disclosure of pecuniary interest.
2. Presentation: Request for a proposed Encroachment Agreement.
3. Presentation: Oscar Poloni, KPMG – Shared Services Review.
4. Staff Reports.
5. Committee Reports.
6. Resolution: Adopt the minutes of the meeting held July 14, 2020.
7. Resolution: Adopt the minutes of the closed session meeting held July 14, 2020.
8. Resolution: Adopt the minutes of the Special meeting held July 16, 2020.
9. Resolution: Approve “in Principle” an application to Purchase Shore Road Allowance – George Wood.
10. Resolution: Authorize a Request for Proposal for an AVL/GPS System for Roads Maintenance.
11. Resolution: Approve Quote for a new plow assembly for 2019 Patrol vehicle.
13. Accounts to pay.
14. Closed Session: b) personal matters about an identifiable individual, including municipal or local board employees.
15. By-Law: Confirming Proceedings of Council.
Attachments: July 14, 2020 meeting minutes.
July 16, 2020 Special meeting minutes.
**In response to the Provincially declared Health Emergency, COVID-19, this Council meeting will take place in the Township of Nipissing Community Centre to allow for the appropriate physical distancing required for the safety of all present.