*** AGENDA ***
Tuesday, December 18, 2018
**START TIME 6:30 p.m.**
1. Disclosure of pecuniary interest.
2. Staff Reports.
3. Committee Reports.
4. Discussion: Future Landfill and Recycling Strategies.
5. Resolution: Adopt the minutes of the meeting held December 4, 2018.
6. By-Law: Amend the Remuneration Schedule in the Township of Nipissing Pay Equity Plan.
7. By-Law: Amend Mayor and Councillor Remuneration 2019.
8. By-Law: To renew an agreement for a Community Centre/Fitness Centre Maintenance Person and Township Office Cleaning Services.
9. By-Law: Adopt a Museum Manager Position Description.
10. Resolution: Consent Application B/2/NIPISSING/2019, Pilgers Road – Kingsmill.
11. Resolution: Adopt a Five-Year Capital Forecast.
12. Resolution: Adopt a User Fee Policy.
13. Resolution: Transfer to reserve for Road Machinery, Landfill Machinery and Fire Department.
14. Resolution: Nomination of representative to the Board of Health for the North Bay Parry Sound Dsolution: Set Office Hours for Christmas and New Year.
16. Accounts to pay.
17. Other business.
18. By-Law: Confirming Proceedings of Council.
Attachments: December 4, 2018 meeting minutes.
Draft User Fee Policy and User Fee By-Law.
**Council meetings are held at the Township Office, 45 Beatty Street, Nipissing.