*** AGENDA ***
Tuesday, December 4, 2018
**START TIME 6:30 p.m.**
1. Receive Declaration of Office from each Council member.
2. Disclosure of pecuniary interest.
3. Staff Reports: Roads, Fire and Administration.
4. Committee Reports.
5. By-Law: Appoint members of Committee of Adjustment.
6. By-Law: Appoint a Deputy Mayor.
7. By-Law: Appoint Municipal Auditor.
8. By-Law: Temporary Borrowing By-Law for 2019.
9. By-Law: Authorize Mutual Aid Agreement.
10. By-Law: Appoint Fence Viewers.
11. Resolution: Adopt the minutes of the meeting held November 20, 2018.
12. Resolution: Appoint Committees, Positions and Board Members for Council term.
13. Resolution: Set Council meeting dates for 2019.
14. Resolution: Nominate to represent Area 6 on the District of Parry Sound Social Services Administration Board (DSSAB).
15. Resolution: Support appointment to represent Area 6 on the District of Parry Sound Social Services Administration Board (DSSAB).
16. Resolution: Support appointment to Eastholme Board.
17. Resolution: Support appointment to Eastholme Board.
18. Resolution: Nominate to the North Bay Parry Sound District Health Unit Board.
19. Resolution: Nominate to the Parry Sound District Emergency Medical Service Advisory Committee.
20. Resolution: Appoint representatives to the North Almaguin Planning Board.
21. Resolution: Appoint to the North Bay-Mattawa Source Water Protection Authority.
22. Resolution: Appoint CEMC and Alternate CEMC.
23. Resolution: Authorize attendance at the AMO Annual Conference – Ottawa.
24. Resolution: Authorize attendance at the FONOM Annual Conference – Sudbury.
25. Discussion: Regarding permitting physical cannabis retail stores within the Township of Nipissing.
Agenda – December 4, 2018 – Page 2
27. Accounts to pay.
28. Other business.
29. By-Law: Confirming Proceedings of Council at its meetings held December 4, 2018.
Attachments: November 20, 2018 meeting minutes
**Council meetings are held at the Township Office, 45 Beatty Street, Nipissing.