*** AGENDA ***
Tuesday, July 14, 2020
**START TIME 6:30 p.m.**
Meeting will take place at the
Township of Nipissing Community Centre
2381 Highway 654
1. Disclosure of pecuniary interest.
2. Presentation: Proposed Zoning Change – David Ridenour.
3. Staff Reports.
4. Committee Reports.
5. Resolution: Adopt the minutes of the meeting held June 16, 2020.
6. Resolution: Approve a Donation to the Almaguin Highlands Graduation Awards Program.
7. Resolution: Authorize a Request for Proposal for Provision of Annual Water Quality Monitoring Services for municipal landfill sites.
8. Discussion: Draft Zoning By-Law.
10. Accounts to pay.
11. Closed Session: b) personal matters about an identifiable individual, including municipal or local board employees.
12. By-Law: Adopt a Position Description for the Treasurer-Deputy Clerk.
13. By-Law: Confirming Proceedings of Council.
Attachments: June 16, 2020 meeting minutes.
**In response to the Provincially declared Health Emergency, COVID-19, this Council meeting will take place in the Township of Nipissing Community Centre to allow for the appropriate physical distancing required for the safety of all present.
This meeting will be streamed on the Township of Nipissing YouTube channel.