*** AMENDED AGENDA ***
Tuesday, June 4, 2019
**START TIME 6:30 p.m.**
1. Disclosure of pecuniary interest.
2. Staff Reports.
3. Committee Reports.
4. Resolution: Adopt the minutes of the meeting held May 21, 2019.
5. Presentation: Introduction of the Zoning By-Law Review Process.
6. Resolution: Award Tender Number N-05-19 for Supplied and Applied Quarried Granite.
7. Resolution: Award Request for Quote for Pulverizing.
8. Resolution: Donation to the District of Parry Sound Victim Crisis Assistance and Referral Service for the Therapy Dog training costs.
9. Resolution: Award Request for Quote for Flooring at Station 1.
10. Resolution: Award Request for Quote for windows and door at Station 2.
11. Resolution: Authorize the Landfill Monitoring Contract 2019-2022.
12. Discussion: Allocation of Ontario Modernization and Efficiencies Funding.
14. Accounts to pay.
15. Closed Session: Legal Matters.
16. By-Law: Confirming Proceedings of Council.
Attachments: May 21, 2019 meeting minutes.
**Council meetings are held at the Township Office, 45 Beatty Street, Nipissing.