*** AGENDA ***
Tuesday, March 24, 2020
**START TIME 6:30 p.m.**
1. Disclosure of pecuniary interest.
2. Staff Reports.
3. Committee Reports.
4. Resolution: Adopt the minutes of the meeting held March 10, 2020.
5. By-Law: To stop up and close part of the Original Shore Road Allowance in front of Broken Lot 8, Concession 19, designated as Parts 1 & 10 on Plan 42R-21280, Yemm/Marchant.
6. By-Law: To stop up and close part of the Original Shore Road Allowance in front of Broken Lot 8, Concession 19, designated as Part 2 on Plan 42R-21280, Marchant.
7. By-Law: To regulate the use of Public Docks.
8. Resolution: Nominate to represent Area 6 on the District of Parry Sound Social Services Administration Board (DSSAB).
9. Resolution: Adopt 5 Year Capital Forecast.
10. Resolution: RFP Award NIPFD-2020-01 Pick Up Truck.
11. Resolution: RFP Award NIPFD-2020-02 UTV.
12. Resolution: Firefighter Appointments.
13. Resolution: Donation to the Trout Creek Agricultural Society 2020 Fall Fair.
14. Resolution: Donation to the Commanda Museum.
15. Resolution: Accept Resignation of Norah Jackson from Nipissing Township Museum Board.
17. Accounts to pay.
18. By-Law: Confirming Proceedings of Council.
Attachments: March 10, 2020 meeting minutes.
**Council meetings are held at the Township Office, 45 Beatty Street, Nipissing.