*** AMENDED AGENDA ***
Tuesday, November 17, 2020
**Regular Council meeting will begin following the Public Meeting – Zoning By-Law starting at 4:00 p.m.**
Meeting will take place at the Township of Nipissing
Community Centre, 2381 Highway 654
1. Disclosure of pecuniary interest.
2. Staff Reports.
3. Committee Reports.
4. Resolution: Adopt the minutes of the meeting held October 6, 2020.
5. Resolution: Adopt the minutes of the closed session meeting held October 6, 2020.
6. Resolution: Cancel the Investing in Canada Infrastructure Program Community, Culture and Recreation Funding Application for a Barrier Free Access Ramp to the Fitness Centre.
7. Resolution: Approve in Principal an Application to Purchase Original Shore Road Allowance – Gardiner.
8. Resolution: Amend Resolution #2020-157, RFP for Vehicle Monitoring System to Skyhawk for price variance.
9. Resolution: Accept a bid on the 2001 Western Star.
10. Resolution: Approve a quote from Metalfab for a double hose box on Pump #2.
11. Resolution: Authorize a Letter of Intent to Commit Funding for updating to the Mapping and Geomatics (GIS) program.
13. Accounts to pay.
14. By-Law: Confirming Proceedings of Council.
Attachments: October 6, 2020 meeting minutes.
**In response to the Provincially declared Health Emergency, COVID-19, this Council meeting will take place in the Township of Nipissing Community Centre to allow for the appropriate physical distancing required for the safety of all present.