*** AGENDA ***
Tuesday, November 19, 2019
**START TIME 6:30 p.m.**
1. Disclosure of pecuniary interest.
2. Staff Reports.
3. Committee Reports.
4. Presentation: Joseph Bradbury, CAO, District of Parry Sound Social Services Administration Board regarding affordable housing strategy in the District of Parry Sound.
5. Resolution: Adopt the minutes of the meeting held October 15, 2019.
6. Resolution: Adopt the Special Meeting Minutes of October 28, 2019.
7. Resolution: Consent Application B37/NIPISSING/2019 – NEW LOT – LOCKHART.
8. Resolution: Consent Application B38/NIPISSING/2019 – NEW LOT – LOCKHART.
9. Resolution: Consent Application B39/NIPISSING/2019 – EASEMENT – LOCKHART.
10. Resolution: Consent Application B46/NIPISSING/2019 – EASEMENT – STRAUS.
11. Resolution: Authorize attendance at the 2020 Ontario Good Roads Association Annual Conference.
12. Resolution: Accept Electrical Connection Quote for Landfill Project.
13. Discussion: Landfill Operations programming improvements.
14. Resolution: Authorize Collaborative Community Safety and Well Being Plan process and appoint members to the Advisory Committee.
15. Resolution: Authorize the Fire Chief to sign a Tiered Response Agreement with Parry Sound District EMS.
16. By-Law: To Adopt Minimum Maintenance Standards for Municipal Highways.
17. Discussion: Bi-Annual Municipal Structure Inventory and Inspection Report – 2019.
18. By-Law: To Limit the Gross Weight of Vehicles Over Bridges.
20. Accounts to pay.
21. By-Law: Confirming Proceedings of Council.
Attachments: October 15, 2019 meeting minutes.
October 28, 2019 Special meeting minutes.
Draft Landfill Operations programming changes.
Draft By-Law Minimum Maintenance Standards.
**Council meetings are held at the Township Office, 45 Beatty Street, Nipissing.