*** AGENDA ***
Tuesday, October 6, 2020
**START TIME 6:30 p.m.**
Meeting will take place at the
Township of Nipissing Community Centre
2381 Highway 654
1. Disclosure of pecuniary interest.
2. Closed Session: b) personal matters about an identifiable individual, including municipal or local board employees.
3. Staff Reports.
4. Committee Reports.
5. Resolution: Adopt the minutes of the meeting held September 15, 2020.
6. Resolution: Authorize Community Centre Location for Council Meetings until further notice.
7. Resolution: Authorize a Memorandum of Understanding Prescribed Snowmobile Trail Land Use Permission.
8. Resolution: Approve payment of the Supplemental EMS Levy.
9. Resolution: Postpone Tax Sales for 2020.
10. Resolution: Approve the 2020 Fall Newsletter for circulation.
12. Accounts to pay.
13. By-Law: Confirming Proceedings of Council.
Attachments: September 15, 2020 meeting minutes.
**In response to the Provincially declared Health Emergency, COVID-19, this Council meeting will take place in the Township of Nipissing Community Centre to allow for the appropriate physical distancing required for the safety of all present.