*** AGENDA ***
Tuesday, September 4, 2018
START TIME 6:30 p.m.
1. Disclosure of pecuniary interest.
2. Staff Reports.
3. Committee Reports.
4. Resolution: Adopt the minutes of the meeting held August 7, 2018.
5. Discussion of legal opinion regarding proposed Transfer Framework Agreement from Fisheries and Oceans Canada, Small Craft Harbours Branch for Wade’s Landing.
6. Discussion of a proposal regarding “Chapman’s Chute Subdivision”.
7. Resolution: Amend accepted materials for the recycling program.
8. Resolution: Authorize attendance at the Fall District of Parry Sound Municipal Association Meeting.
10. Accounts to pay.
11. Other business.
12. By-Law: Confirming Proceedings of Council.
Attachments: August 7, 2018 meeting minutes.
**Council meetings are held at the Township Office, 45 Beatty Street, Nipissing.