*** AGENDA ***
Tuesday, April 20, 2021
**START TIME 6:30 p.m.**
1. Disclosure of pecuniary interest.
2. Staff Reports.
3. Committee Reports.
4. Resolution: Adopt the minutes of the meeting held April 6, 2021.
5. Resolution: Adopt the closed session minutes of the meeting held April 6, 2021.
6. Resolution: Authorize the purchase of a security camera system for all municipal facilities.
7. Resolution: Authorize the purchase of printers and supplies for Council members.
8. By-Law: Stop Up, Close and Transfer Cedar Strip Way.
10. Accounts to pay.
11. By-Law: Confirming Proceedings of Council.
Attachments: April 6, 2021 meeting minutes.
**In response to the Provincially declared Health Emergency, COVID-19, and the Stay at Home Order currently in place, Council meetings will proceed electronically using the Zoom platform. Council meetings will be livestreamed to the Township of Nipissing YouTube channel.