*** AGENDA ***
Tuesday, December 7, 2021
**START TIME 6:30 p.m.**
1. Disclosure of pecuniary interest.
2. Presentation: Food Cycle Science Corporation on the FoodCycler Municipal Solutions proposal.
3. Staff Reports.
4. Committee Reports.
5. Resolution: Adopt the minutes of the Special Meeting and regular Council meeting held November 16, 2021.
6. Resolution: Approve Holiday Hours for Municipal Operations.
7. Resolution: Appoint Brett MacDonald to the Cemetery Committee.
8. Resolution: Authorize the purchase of Solar Powered Radar Speed Signs/Traffic Statistics Recorders.
9. By-Law: Zoning By-Law Amendment – Applicant: Ben and Jennifer Hughes.
10. By-Law: Adopt Policy and Procedure for the use of an unopened municipal road allowance.
11. By-Law: Regulate Waste Disposition at Township Landfill Sites.
12. By-Law: Adopt an updated Community Emergency Plan for the Township of Nipissing.
13. Review: DRAFT By-Law to prohibit the pushing of snow across municipal roads.
14. Review: 2021 Budget Update.
15. Discussion: 2022 Cost of Living and Wage Increases.
17. Accounts to pay.
18. Closed Session: for discussion of the security of property belonging to the municipality.
19. By-Law: Confirming Proceedings of Council.
**In response to COVID-19 safety protocols currently in place, Council meetings will be held at the Township of Nipissing Community Centre, 2381 Highway 654 and will be livestreamed to the Township of Nipissing YouTube channel.