*** AMENDED AGENDA ***
Tuesday, January 19, 2021
**START TIME 6:30 p.m.**
1. Disclosure of pecuniary interest.
2. Staff Reports.
3. Committee Reports.
4. Resolution: Adopt the minutes of the meeting held January 5, 2021.
5. By-Law: Appoint an Emergency Management Program Committee and Municipal Emergency Control Group for the Township of Nipissing.
6. By-Law: Temporary Borrowing.
7. Resolution: Confirm Status of Outdoor Rink.
8. Resolution: Grant Permission for the use of Kings Side Road to relocate trail C110D for the South Shore/Restoule Snowmobile Club.
9. Resolution: Authorize Installation of Guard Rail on Sunset Cove Road where it meets Highway 654.
10. Resolution: Approve January 2021 Newsletter.
12. Accounts to pay.
13. By-Law: Confirming Proceedings of Council.
Attachments: January 5, 2021 meeting minutes.
**In response to the Provincially declared Health Emergency, COVID-19, this Council meeting will take place electronically using the Zoom platform.
The meeting will be livestreamed on YouTube on the Township of Nipissing channel.