*** AGENDA ***
Tuesday, July 9, 2019
**START TIME 6:30 p.m.**
1. Disclosure of pecuniary interest.
2. Staff Reports.
3. Committee Reports.
4. Resolution: Adopt the minutes of the meeting held June 18, 2019.
5. By-Law: To stop up and close part of the Original Shore Road Allowance in front of Broken Lot 11, Concession 18, designated as Parts 1, 2 & 3 on Plan 42R-21131- Hunter.
6. Closed Session: Personal matters about an identifiable individual, including municipal or local board employees.
7. Resolution: Accept Request for Proposal for Accessible Garden Gazebo, Deck and Ramp Project, RFP 2019-03.
8. Resolution: Accept Quotation for Updated COOP-2016 Imagery from CGIS, Municipal GIS & Data Integration.
9. Review: Workplace Harassment Policy F 6.05 and Workplace Violence Policy F 6.06.
11. Accounts to pay.
12. By-Law: Confirming Proceedings of Council.
Attachments: June 18, 2019 meeting minutes.
**Council meetings are held at the Township Office, 45 Beatty Street, Nipissing.