*** AGENDA ***
Tuesday, June 8, 2021
**START TIME 6:30 p.m.**
1. Disclosure of pecuniary interest.
2. Staff Reports.
3. Committee Reports.
4. Resolution: Adopt the minutes of the meeting held May 18, 2021.
5. Resolution: Adopt the minutes of the closed session meeting held May 18, 2021.
6. Resolution: Appoint Councillor Kirkey to the Powassan and District Union Public Library Board.
7. Resolution: Authorize a Request for Proposal for Recycling Services.
8. Resolution: Approve a new Accessibility Plan.
9. Resolution: Award Tender NIP-PW 2021-14, Quarried Granite – Supply, Crush & Apply.
10. Resolution: Approve the Summer 2021 Newsletter for circulation.
11. Resolution: Authorize the hiring of a full-time public works labourer.
12. By-Law: Appoint a Municipal Law Enforcement Officer.
13. By-Law: Appoint a Community Emergency Management Coordinator (CEMC).
14. By-Law: Approve amended Position Descriptions for municipal staff.
15. Closed Session: Closed Session: b) personal matters about an identifiable individual, including municipal or local board employees.
16. Resolution: Accept a Request for Proposal for the process of hiring a CAO-Clerk.
18. Accounts to pay.
19. By-Law: Confirming Proceedings of Council.
Attachments: May 18, 2021 meeting minutes.
**In response to the Provincially declared Health Emergency, COVID-19, and the Stay at Home Order currently in place, Council meetings will be held at the Township of Nipissing Community Centre, 2381 Highway 654 and will be livestreamed to the Township of Nipissing YouTube channel.