*** AMENDED AGENDA ***
Tuesday, May 10, 2022
Amended May 5, 2022
**START TIME 6:30 p.m.**
1. Disclosure of pecuniary interest.
2. Staff Reports.
3. Committee Reports.
4. Resolution: Adopt the minutes of the meeting held April 29, 2022.
5. By-Law: Zoning By-Law Amendment re 1945 Alsace Road; Part of Lot 19, Con 1 and Part of Lots 18 and 19, Con 2.
6. By-Law: Enter into a Next Generation 9-1-1 Authority Service Agreement.
7. Resolution: Donate to the Almaguin Highlands Secondary School Graduation Awards Program.
8. Resolution: Authorize a Statement of Concurrence for a Radio Communications Tower on Highway 522.
9. Resolution: Award Tender NIP-PW-2022-1, Quarried Granite Stockpile, A & B.
10. Resolution: Award Tender NIP-PW-2022-2, Winter Sand.
11. Resolution: Award Tender NIP-PW-2022-3, Quarried B to be Picked Up.
12. Resolution: Award Tender NIP-PW-2022-4, Quarried A to be Picked Up.
13. Resolution: Award Tender NIP-PW-2022-5, Quarried Granite Apply Birchgrove, Part 2.
14. Resolution: Award Tender NIP-PW-2022-6, Supply and Apply Crushed Quarry Granite.
15. Resolution: Award Tender NIP-PW-2022-7, Road Side Cutting Services.
16. Resolution: Award Tender NIP-PW-2022-9, Engineering Services for Roadway Bridge Inspections.
17. Resolution: Award Tender NIP-PW-2022-10, Surface Treatment and Reseal.
18. Resolution: Accept Transfer of Portion of Hazel Glen Road.
19. Review Proposed Trailer Licencing By-Law.
21. Accounts to pay.
22. By-Law: Confirming Proceedings of Council.
Council meetings will be held in person at 2381 Highway 654, Township of Nipissing Community Centre and virtually utilizing the Zoom platform; and will be livestreamed to the Township of Nipissing YouTube channel.