*** AGENDA ***
Tuesday, May 19, 2020
**START TIME 6:30 p.m.**
1. Disclosure of pecuniary interest.
2. Staff Reports.
3. Committee Reports.
4. Resolution: Adopt the minutes of the meeting held May 5, 2020.
5. Presentation: Lisa McLennon, Aecom regarding current state of Landfills.
6. Resolution: Accept Quote for Walkway Installation at the Nipissing Township Museum.
7. Resolution: Authorize the CAO-Clerk and Operations Superintendent to sign an agreement with the Electronic Producers Recycling Association.
8. By-Law: Adopt a Pregnancy Leaves and Parental Leaves of Members of Council Policy.
10. Accounts to pay.
11. By-Law: Confirming Proceedings of Council.
Attachments: May 5, 2020 meeting minutes.
**In response to the Provincially declared Health Emergency, COVID-19, this Council meeting will take place electronically using the Zoom platform.
The meeting will be livestreamed on YouTube on the Township of Nipissing channel.