*** AGENDA ***
Tuesday, November 15, 2022
**START TIME 6:30 p.m.**
1. Receive Declaration of Office from each Council member.
2. Disclosure of pecuniary interest.
3. Staff Reports.
4. Committee Reports.
5. By-Law: Appoint members of Committee of Adjustment.
6. By-Law: Appoint a Deputy Mayor.
7. By-Law: Appoint Fence Viewers.
8. Resolution: Adopt the minutes of the meeting held October 4, 2022.
9. Resolutions: Appoint Committees, Positions and Board Members for Council term.
10. Resolution: Set 2023 Council Meeting Dates.
11. Resolution: Set 2022 Christmas Holiday Hours – Office and Landfills.
13. Accounts to pay.
14. By-Law: Confirming Proceedings of Council at its meeting held November 15, 2022
Council meetings will be held in person at 2381 Highway 654, Township of Nipissing Community Centre and virtually utilizing the Zoom platform; and will be livestreamed to the Township of Nipissing YouTube channel.