*** AGENDA ***
Tuesday, November 16, 2021
**START TIME 6:30 p.m.**
1. Disclosure of pecuniary interest.
2. Staff Reports.
3. Committee Reports.
4. Resolution: Adopt the minutes of the meeting held October 19, 2021.
5. Resolution: Support for Consolidation of Northern Healthcare Agencies for a Streamlined Approach.
6. Resolution: Support for October 24, 2022, Municipal and School Board Election Day, be declared a Professional Development Day.
7. Resolution: Support for increased funding to support infrastructure projects related to major bridge and culvert replacements.
8. Resolution: THAT we authorize the purchase of 2 Solar Radar speed signs and traffic counter units from Kalitec, utilizing Municipal Modernization Funds in reserve.
9. Resolution: THAT we authorize the purchase of signage to support the Parking By-Law, as quoted from Cedar Signs.
10. Resolution: THAT we authorize the signing of an Agreement for Municipal Integrity Commissioner with Harold G. Elston, as per appointment by By-Law Number 2019-11.
11. Resolution: THAT we approve a Vaccination Policy for municipal Staff, Council, Contractors and Volunteers in accordance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act responsibilities.
12. Resolution: THAT we approve the Council Meeting dates for 2022.
13. By-Law: Zoning By-Law Amendment – Applicant: Garnet Hughes.
14. By-Law: Provide for User Fees.
15. By-Law: Appoint an Auditor for 2022, 2023 and 2024.
16. Review: Township of Nipissing Emergency Plan Updates, anticipated adoption at the December 7, 2021 Council meeting.
18. Accounts to pay.
19. By-Law: Confirming Proceedings of Council.
Attachments: October 19, 2021 meeting minutes.
**In response to COVID-19 safety protocols currently in place, Council meetings will be held at the Township of Nipissing Community Centre, 2381 Highway 654 and will be livestreamed to the Township of Nipissing YouTube channel.