*** AGENDA ***
Tuesday, September 1, 2020
**START TIME 6:30 p.m.**
Meeting will take place at the
Township of Nipissing Community Centre
2381 Highway 654
1. Disclosure of pecuniary interest.
2. Staff Reports.
3. Committee Reports.
4. Resolution: Adopt the minutes of the meeting held August 11, 2020.
5. Resolution: Adopt the minutes of the closed session meeting held August 11, 2020.
6. By-Law: Zoning By-Law Amendment – Ridenour.
7. Resolution: Revise conditions to Consent File B14/Nipissing/2020 – McComb.
8. Resolution: Award a Proposal for an AVL/GPS System for Roads Maintenance.
9. Resolution: Approve Quote for new landfill signage.
10. Resolution: Support Representative for the Parry Sound District Emergency Medical Service Advisory Committee.
11. 2020 Budget Update.
12. By-Law: Establishing and Regulating a Fire Department. First Reading.
13. By-Law: Amend the Human Resources Policy Manual, Policy No. C 3.05, Overtime.
15. Accounts to pay.
16. By-Law: Confirming Proceedings of Council.
Attachments: August 11, 2020 meeting minutes.
**In response to the Provincially declared Health Emergency, COVID-19, this Council meeting will take place in the Township of Nipissing Community Centre to allow for the appropriate physical distancing required for the safety of all present.