*** AGENDA ***
Tuesday, September 21, 2021
**START TIME 6:30 p.m.**
1. Disclosure of pecuniary interest.
2. Staff Reports.
3. Committee Reports.
4. Resolution: Adopt the minutes of the meeting held September 7, 2021 and the minutes of the Special meeting held September 7, 2021.
5. Resolution: Recognizing September 30, 2021 as the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation.
6. Resolution: Authorize closing the Township Office for Education/Training purposes on October 26, 2021.
7. Resolution: Authorize the submission of a funding application under the Community Building Fund – Capital Stream for recreation improvements to Heritage Park.
8. Resolution: Authorize the submission of a funding application under the Rural Economic Development program for a broadband connectivity study.
9. By-Law: Zoning By-Law Amendment.
The purpose and effect of the proposed amendment is to include transition provisions, to recognize the permissions that have been granted for minor variances that were approved within the last three (3) years.
10. By-Law: Approve an amended Organizational Chart and Position Description for the Township of Nipissing.
12. Accounts to pay.
13. By-Law: Confirming Proceedings of Council.
Attachments: September 7, 2021 meeting minutes.
**In response to COVID-19 safety protocols currently in place, Council meetings will be held at the Township of Nipissing Community Centre, 2381 Highway 654 and will be livestreamed to the Township of Nipissing YouTube channel.