*** AGENDA ***
Tuesday, April 26, 2022
**START TIME 6:30 p.m.**
1. Disclosure of pecuniary interest.
2. Staff Reports.
3. Committee Reports.
4. Resolution: Adopt the minutes of the meeting held April 12, 2022.
5. By-Law: Zoning By-Law Amendment re Provisions for Travel and Tent Trailers.
6. By-Law: Appoint a Compliance Audit Committee for the 2022 Municipal Election term.
7. Resolution: Approve purchase of Municipal Software package.
8. Resolution: Authorize attendance at the 2022 AMO Annual Conference.
9. Resolution: Approve the 2021 Statement of Council Remuneration and Expenses.
10. Resolution: Approve Municipal Social Media, Media Relations and Public Statements Policy.
11. Review: Clerk’s Procedures for the 2022 Municipal Election.
13. Accounts to pay.
14. Closed Session:
b. Personal matters about an identifiable individual, including municipal or local board employees;
e. Litigation or potential litigation, including matters before administrative tribunals, affecting the municipality or local board;
k. A position, plan, procedure, criteria or instruction to be applied to any negotiations carried on or to be carried on by or on behalf of the municipality or local board.
The matter to be discussed is a pending litigation matter. Council will be briefed on the material and asked to provide direction to the Municipal Administrator for pending negotiations.
15. By-Law: Confirming Proceedings of Council.
**In response to COVID-19 safety protocols currently in place, Council meetings will be held in person at 2381 Highway 654, Township of Nipissing Community Centre and virtually utilizing the Zoom platform; and will be livestreamed to the Township of Nipissing YouTube channel.