*** AGENDA ***
Tuesday, February 22, 2022
**START TIME 6:30 p.m.**
1. Disclosure of pecuniary interest.
2. Staff Reports.
3. Committee Reports.
4. Resolution: Adopt the minutes of the meeting held February 8, 2022 and the Special Meeting minutes of the meeting held February 11, 2022.
5. Resolution: Confirmation that Council has no concerns regarding the shooting club located at Lot 23, Concession 7.
6. Resolution: Confirm the method of voting in the 2022 Municipal Election.
8. Accounts to pay.
9. Closed Session: That this part of our meeting will be closed to the public as authorized by Section 239(2) of the Municipal Act, 2001, c. 25, for consideration of the following subject matter:
a) the security of the property of the municipality or local board;
Council to review the proposal for security cameras, placement and procedure for municipal buildings.
d) labour relations or employee negotiations;
Discussion regarding the current staff structure within the Administration Office.
10. By-Law: Confirming Proceedings of Council.
**In response to COVID-19 safety protocols currently in place, Council meetings will be held virtually utilizing the Zoom platform and will be livestreamed to the Township of Nipissing YouTube channel.