*** AGENDA ***
Tuesday, February 8, 2022
**START TIME 6:30 p.m.**
1. Disclosure of pecuniary interest.
2. Staff Reports.
3. Committee Reports.
4. Presentation: 2021 Audited Financial Statements by KPMG.
5. Resolution: Adopt the minutes of the meeting held January 18, 2022.
6. Resolution: Adopt the 2021 Audited Financial Statements as presented.
7. Resolution: Authorize the purchase and installation of security cameras for municipal services.
8. Resolution: That we move funds from the Safe Restart Fund Reserve to apply to 2021 Ventilation Project costs.
9. Resolution: That we designate $30,000 from the Modernization Fund Reserve to Broadband and Internet projects when available within the Township of Nipissing.
10. Resolution: That we authorize the release of a Request for Proposal for Consultant Services to provide annual water quality monitoring and reporting for the Township of Nipissing Waste Disposal Sites.
11. Resolution: That we authorize the release of a Request for Proposal for a Municipal Software program.
12. Resolution: That we authorize the release of a Request for Proposal for the Provision and Installation of playground equipment at Heritage Park.
13. Resolution: Request to the Ministry of Transportation to reduce the speed limit along Highway 654 within the Hamlet area from 70 km/h to 50 km/h.
14. Resolution: Authorize Attendance at the 2022 FONOM Conference in North Bay.
15. Resolution: Authorize Attendance at the 2022 AMCTO Annual Conference.
16. Resolution: Approve Council Priorities 2022.
18. Accounts to pay.
19. By-Law: Confirming Proceedings of Council.
**In response to COVID-19 safety protocols currently in place, Council meetings will be held virtually utilizing the Zoom platform and will be livestreamed to the Township of Nipissing YouTube channel.