*** AMENDED AGENDA ***
Tuesday, January 18, 2022
**START TIME 6:30 p.m.**
Agenda Amended January 12, 2022
1. Disclosure of pecuniary interest.
2. Staff Reports.
3. Committee Reports.
4. Resolution: Adopt the minutes of the meeting held January 4, 2022.
5. Resolution: Authorize the Treasurer to proceed with Tax Registration on qualifying properties.
7. Accounts to pay.
8. Closed Session: e) litigation or potential litigation, including matters before administrative tribunals, affecting the municipality or local board;
– A written complaint has been received regarding a property in potential violation of the Zoning By-Law 2020-20 requesting Council review and intervention if required.
k) a position, plan, procedure, criteria or instruction to be applied to any negotiations carried on or to be carried on by or on behalf of the municipality or local board.
– A request has been received for continued winter road maintenance, a legal opinion has been obtained for review and direction of Council.
b) personal matters about an identifiable individual, including municipal or local board employees;
– Review of Municipal Administrator Performance Expectations, 3 months.
9. By-Law: Confirming Proceedings of Council.
**In response to COVID-19 safety protocols currently in place, Council meetings will be held virtually utilizing the Zoom platform and will be livestreamed to the Township of Nipissing YouTube channel.