*** AGENDA ***
Tuesday, January 4, 2022
**START TIME 6:30 p.m.**
1. Disclosure of pecuniary interest.
2. Staff Reports.
3. Committee Reports.
4. Resolution: Adopt the minutes of the meeting held December 21, 2021.
5. By-Law: Zoning By-Law Amendment – Applicant: Redwood.
6. By-Law: Temporary Borrowing.
7. By-Law: To provide for an Interim Tax Levy.
8. By-Law: To Confirm Appointment of Committee of Adjustment.
9. Resolution: Support for a National Childcare Program.
10. Resolution: Approve the January Newsletter for circulation.
12. Accounts to pay.
13. By-Law: Confirming Proceedings of Council.
**In response to COVID-19 safety protocols currently in place, Council meetings will be held at the Township of Nipissing Community Centre, 2381 Highway 654 and will be livestreamed to the Township of Nipissing YouTube channel.