*** AGENDA ***
Tuesday, March 15, 2022
**START TIME 6:30 p.m.**
1. Disclosure of pecuniary interest.
2. Staff Reports.
3. Committee Reports.
4. Resolution: Adopt the minutes of the meeting held February 22, 2022.
5. By-Law: Zoning By-Law Amendment to remove Holding Zone on property located along Highway 534.
6. By-Law: Closing any and all portions of the Deviation Road located in Part of Lot 20, Concession 3, Geographic Township of Gurd, lying between Provincial Highway 522 and the boundary of Concessions 2 and 3, in the Township of Nipissing, District of Parry Sound.
7. By-Law: Adopt a Revised Organizational Chart for the Township of Nipissing.
8. By-Law: Adopt Municipal Position Descriptions for the Municipal Administrator; Administrative Assistant – Deputy Clerk and the Land Planning & Technology Administrator – Deputy Treasurer positions for the Township of Nipissing.
9. By-Law: Appoint a Land Planning and Technology Administrator – Deputy Treasurer.
10. By-Law: Appoint an Administrative Assistant – Deputy Clerk.
11. Resolution: Support Council Resolution of the Municipality of Shuniah regarding the expansion of the Northern Ontario School of Medicine.
12. Resolution: Authorize attendance at the FONOM Conference 2022.
13. Resolution: Award RFP-Rec-01-2022 for the provision and installation of playground equipment at Heritage Park.
14. Resolution: Award RFP-Mun-01-2022 for the supply, installation and support of municipal software programming – all departments.
15. Resolution: Award Request for Proposal, Consulting Services for Landfill Monitoring, both landfill sites.
16. Resolution: Approve the 10 Year Capital Budget Forecast.
17. Discussion: Draft 2022 Operating Budget.
18. Discussion: Next Steps for proposed Zoning By-Law Amendment to allow travel and tent trailers on vacant land.
20. Accounts to pay.
21. By-Law: Confirming Proceedings of Council.
**In response to COVID-19 safety protocols currently in place, Council meetings will be held in person at 2381 Highway 654, Township of Nipissing Community Centre and virtually utilizing the Zoom platform; and will be livestreamed to the Township of Nipissing YouTube channel.