*** AGENDA ***
AMENDED MARCH 23, 2022
Tuesday, March 29, 2022
**START TIME 6:30 p.m.**
1. Disclosure of pecuniary interest.
2. Staff Reports.
3. Committee Reports.
4. Resolution: Adopt the minutes of the meeting held March 15, 2022.
5. By-Law: Rules and Regulations that govern Cemeteries in the Township of Nipissing.
6. By-Law: Adopt a Municipal Position Description for a Grader and Equipment Operator position for the Township of Nipissing.
7. By-Law: Tax Ratios.
8. Presentation: Final 2022 Budget.
9. By-Law: Adopt 2022 Budget and Final Tax Rates.
10. Resolution: Accept Quotation from Owl-Lite for the supply of Traffic Control lights.
11. Resolution: Accept Quotation from Spectrum Group for the supply of a telecommunications tower and repeater equipment.
12. Resolution: Request a speed limit reduction in the Settlement Area along Highway 522.
13. Resolution: Donation to the Powassan Agricultural Society 2022 Fall Fair.
14. Resolution: Approve the updated Use of Municipal Resources During an Election Campaign Rules and Procedures.
15. Resolution: Authorize the Mayor to sign a letter with comments regarding the use of floating accommodations on waterways over Ontario’s public lands.
16. Resolution: Approve the Spring 2022 Newsletter for circulation.
17. Resolution: Authorize the Township Office to close from 12 pm to 4:30 pm on Thursday, April 13, 2022 for Election Training.
19. Accounts to pay.
20. By-Law: Confirming Proceedings of Council.
**In response to COVID-19 safety protocols currently in place, Council meetings will be held in person at 2381 Highway 654, Township of Nipissing Community Centre and virtually utilizing the Zoom platform; and will be livestreamed to the Township of Nipissing YouTube channel.