*** AMENDED AGENDA ***
Tuesday, October 19, 2021
**START TIME 6:30 p.m.**
1. Disclosure of pecuniary interest.
2. Staff Reports.
3. Committee Reports.
4. Resolution: Adopt the minutes of the meeting held October 5, 2021.
5. Resolution: Approve in Principle application to stop up, close and purchase road allowance, Applicant – Kervin, Concession 12, Pt Lot 1.
6. Resolution: To Approve the investigation of an option to provide more flexibility to the proposed Trailer By-Law.
7. Resolution: To Authorize the renewal of a Mutual Assistance Agreement for use during a declared emergency.
8. Resolution: To Approve an Employment Agreement with the Municipal Administrator and authorize an independent witness to the signatures.
9. By-Law: Regulate the Parking of Vehicles.
11. Accounts to pay.
12. Closed Session:
B) Personal matters about an identifiable individual, including municipal or local board employees;
C) A proposed or pending acquisition or disposition of land by the municipality or local board. The purpose of the is session is to discuss potential addition to municipal property for
continuation of operations.
13. By-Law: Confirming Proceedings of Council.
Attachments: October 5, 2021 meeting minutes.
**In response to COVID-19 safety protocols currently in place, Council meetings will be held at the Township of Nipissing Community Centre, 2381 Highway 654 and will be livestreamed to the Township of Nipissing YouTube channel.